GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold: MK7.5 GTI AWE track exhaust in MI

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Haha emotional people on forums. Always bring a smile to my face. Never hurts to ask, Remember that! You’ll be surprised what you will receive.
Its not gonna change even if you ask through different forums as my asking price is inline with the market.

Keep low balling others and good luck!

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
He's not wrong, people do get lucky. However, in my humble opinion, it's a respect thing.

gtiGreateness

Ready to race!
This is all really simple, It’s called negotiating. An art that is unfortunately dying. I would have offered you what I did. You can either say no and go about your way or counter offer. At which point if I was really wanting it, I would either accept your offer or give a counter offer, this would happen until we both reach an amount in which were happy with. This not only gets both parties what they want, but it also builds relationships and it is enjoyment.

This whole low ball BS that’s sprung up due to overly emotional people selling things takes half the joy out of bartering for parts online.

Just my low ball 2 cents

Anyway GLWS. if you’re willing to ship let me know ;)

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Even if i list something for free pickup, i guess people would ask me to deliver it to their house for free!
While you are bringing over my free exhaust, could you stop and pick me up something to eat? I'll give you a fiver for your trouble.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
This is all really simple, It’s called negotiating. An art that is unfortunately dying. I would have offered you what I did. You can either say no and go about your way or counter offer. At which point if I was really wanting it, I would either accept your offer or give a counter offer, this would happen until we both reach an amount in which were happy with. This not only gets both parties what they want, but it also builds relationships and it is enjoyment.

This whole low ball BS that’s sprung up due to overly emotional people selling things takes half the joy out of bartering for parts online.

Just my low ball 2 cents

Anyway GLWS. if you’re willing to ship let me know ;)

I dont think contacting through several forums (with same username) for the same item isnt anywhere close to a shrewd negotiation.

My first reply when you offered $500 shipped would show how emotional i am. Also I would have provided you my counter offer through PM if you were anywhere closer to a reasonable market value.

Finally, even if i plan to ship in the near future, i would contact a person who could handle a transaction is a matured way. Good luck in finding one!