GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[SOLD] FS: MK7 GTI PP Brakes, Lines, Rotors & More!

vortoxy

Car(s)
'15 GTI DSG
Selling an amazing package for those looking to upgrade their brakes!

• 2x MK7 GTI Performance Package front brakes
  • 2x Zimmerman 340mm rotors
  • 2x HEL performance steel braided brake lines
  • 1L of Motul RBF600
  • 4x Feorodo Racing DS2500 pads.
Personally used all this for about ~5,000 miles, but 90% of that was daily commuting and road tripping from SoCal to NorCal and the other 10% was spirited canyon driving and two track days.

Calipers have zero issues, pads have tons of life in them, and the rotors still look great! Upgraded to a BBK so I don't need these anymore, but these are a great step-up from the 312mm set-up. I will note that the GTI plate on the driver's caliper is a bit faded. The DS2500 in my opinion are a strong candidate for dual duty pads, solid for daily driving and hold up strong in spirited driving, autox, and light track day use. Kit is pretty much ready to go minus new hardware for the HEL brake lines (oem lines are still connected too) and the 340mm brake dust shields. Here are some more in-depth photos of everything.

I also can include a Motive Power Bleeder for free. I bought it used from Amazon, but it was missing the European adapter line. They told me to keep it and sent me a new one instead. You can buy the European adapter online for $22.

Asking $750 for the whole kit. Prefer local, but willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Located in SoCal, specifically the Burbank area. Willing to drive out.

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
what bbk did you go with, and what was it that required you to need more brakes, seems like a pretty potent combo.

vortoxy

Car(s)
'15 GTI DSG
what bbk did you go with, and what was it that required you to need more brakes, seems like a pretty potent combo.
Really enjoyed tracking my car, so I thought I'd look into brake options. Randomly stumbled upon a deal on some Racingline Stage 2 brakes, but these are honestly just as capable of the same braking force. I'd say pedal feel is the only major difference.