GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD FS: $750 Brand New IS38 Turbo Kit - includes OEM Golf R/S3 turbo and all required hardware.

SeanN

I have a brand new IS38 turbo kit that I bought from ECS and never got around to installing. I will include a turbo blanket, NGK Racing plugs, and GFB Kit.

I am asking $1300 or the best offer. I prefer a local pickup / meet me halfway but I will consider shipping. I live in Maryland and can travel to PA, MD, VA area Thanks for looking.

Please note I no longer have the car and no longer need the parts. If you offer too much I will let you know. I have other items out there as well and would be happy to bundle it all for one price.

Attachments

• IMG_1574.pdf
    20.2 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1577.pdf
    24.7 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1578.pdf
    23.6 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1579.pdf
    24.8 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1580.pdf
    25.2 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hey Jim - you are running a DSG and not a 6 speed. Not sure that this is even something you can use.

If anyone else with a 6 speed manual needs me to change the photo's let me know.

The turbo's aren't transmission specific. No matter if the buyer's car is a 6MT or DSG, they could use it all the same.

LoSx

The turbo's aren't transmission specific. No matter if the buyer's car is a 6MT or DSG, they could use it all the same.

I think he was just messing with him.. Either way these are huge.. 100mb or more if you download all 5...

This should help:
IMG_1580.jpg
IMG_1579.jpg
IMG_1577.jpg
IMG_1578.jpg
IMG_1574.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You can buy the same turbo from FCP Euro for $950 and get a lifetime warranty.