GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: COBB Accessport W/ DSG

Ecapskcab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 Mk7 GTI
For Sale. Cobb Accessport w/ DSG unlocked. Was uninstalled properly. Have been using for the past year as it was EQT Custom Tune solution. 600 OBO. Preferred payment is via Paypal.

Comes with:

1x Accessport
1x Carrying Case
1x Data USB Cable
1x Data Cable for in car use
1x Dash Mount

The car was sent to auction due to flood damage. RIP. Snow.

Ecapskcab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 Mk7 GTI
To all of you who messaged me. I want to wholely apologize for my lack of response. I had a family emergency come up since my initial post and I was pre-occupied. The price is staying firm at USD $600 + shipping, which should be less than $15 USD. If you wish, and are a serious buyer I will more than happily provide pictures, screenshots of the AP, whatever makes you guys happy.

Ecapskcab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 Mk7 GTI
For those of you have messaged me. I ran into a hiccup and it has been identified the ECU is still assigned. When I did the uninstall in the haste I did, I only uninstalled the TCU. I have made contact with Cobb who will do it for a small fee because the vehicle was totaled. So, to answer any questions.

The accessport will be unlocked to the potential new owners satisfaction. I admit my fault and misunderstanding but you will receive the product as described. Ill work on getting an imgur account and upload pictures as proof and verification as I have done with a few through email. As a member of this community for several years I do not intend to provide a product that is not fair and reasonable. Again, thank you.

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
For those of you have messaged me. I ran into a hiccup and it has been identified the ECU is still assigned. When I did the uninstall in the haste I did, I only uninstalled the TCU. I have made contact with Cobb who will do it for a small fee because the vehicle was totaled. So, to answer any questions.

The accessport will be unlocked to the potential new owners satisfaction. I admit my fault and misunderstanding but you will receive the product as described. Ill work on getting an imgur account and upload pictures as proof and verification as I have done with a few through email. As a member of this community for several years I do not intend to provide a product that is not fair and reasonable. Again, thank you.
I know the post says sold but I also see you updated it on the 9th.is it available?

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S