2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Hmmm these are tempting 🤔🤔

this should help

498018CC-B4A5-437A-B765-D478B9402310.jpeg

xvxmk6

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI
I pulled mine down. But it's much easier to install when you take the whole bumper off. I just didn't feel like jacking my car up.

rallymaniac555

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 GTI S MT
On my 2015 i installed lights without removing the bumper and later when I was switching back to stock, I removed the bumper to swap out the lights. Honestly, removing the bumper makes it for so much easier install. The bumper is easy to remove and there are plenty of videos showing how to do it. If you're in any way mechanically inclined, I'd recommend dropping the bumper for easier fitment of the lights.

uvasteven

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
Curious as to what option you’re going with instead? Not many options to be rid of the halogens.

wrongwheeldrive23

Go Kart Champion
On my 2015 i installed lights without removing the bumper and later when I was switching back to stock, I removed the bumper to swap out the lights. Honestly, removing the bumper makes it for so much easier install. The bumper is easy to remove and there are plenty of videos showing how to do it. If you're in any way mechanically inclined, I'd recommend dropping the bumper for easier fitment of the lights.
Thanks for that info; I don’t mind dropping the bumper, but I live in an apt with no garage, and the Midwest weather isn’t really cooperating right now

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Took a pic of the car last night all nice and dirty
DB87FC5D-F735-403E-8D09-C4B23781C41C.jpeg