GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Skeeter- The Awesome, Customizable Crochet Sperm

Drone

Watching U
Car(s)
2006 VW Rabbit

Introducing Skeeter- the amazing 6" crochet sperm. He's a party animal and is a perfect guest, decoration, or favor for bachelorette parties, baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, or any other event. He also makes a fun gift for unsuspecting friend or relatives... or even for yourself!

Not only is he into the party scene, but Skeeter loves cars- especially drifting! His favorite place to hang out is on tow hooks for all cars (but especially S13s, 14s, 15s, FC's, FD's, and Ae86s). He's the greatest accessory to show you were born to drift and how sideways you can really go!

Skeeter is usually made with a white body and black eyes, but can be made in a variety of colors and styles- if you want a specific color or combination, just let me know upon ordering. He also loves donning his stunna shades- if you want one of these, convo me to arrange it since they cost a little more. If you're feeling generous for yourself or your friends or want to have a truly unforgettable event and want to order more than one, convo me!

Thanks for checking Skeeter the Sperm out!!!!

Me and my GF have been having a blast making these little guys. If your interested. click here

or just pm me for one .

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25897661

Last edited:

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
yeah now im almost sure youll get banned for posting this all over the place. you have to pay to sell in bulk. better let a mod or admin know before it happens