GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shall i wait for next year ?

Bensudan1

Hi guys
Im planning now to go a head and get the R , but some of my freinds are advicing me to wait for one year in order to check if there are any faults or recalls on the car that can be resolved on the second year , is that true ?

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
The mk7 model is about two years old now. Audi S3 is very similar to R, e.g. identical engine. S3 have been on the market for over a year so you can say R is tested in base pack mk7 and in S3, so there is no reason for waiting any longer.

/Peter

mikef4uk

Ready to race!
The mk7 model is about two years old now. Audi S3 is very similar to R, e.g. identical engine. S3 have been on the market for over a year so you can say R is tested in base pack mk7 and in S3, so there is no reason for waiting any longer.

/Peter

A very good reason to wait a year longer might be the Golf R400 :)

Bensudan1

A very good reason to wait a year longer might be the Golf R400 :)

Ican wait one year , but !!!

Are they really gonna release the R400 for sure ?
How many piece they will make ?
How much it will cost ?
It will be available in the middle east ?

If i got a clear and sold answers from vw , sure i will wait ?

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
Ican wait one year , but !!!

Are they really gonna release the R400 for sure ?
How many piece they will make ?
How much it will cost ?
It will be available in the middle east ?

If i got a clear and sold answers from vw , sure i will wait ��

R400 – That is a complete different consideration. I’m convinced there will be a price increase with 15.000 GBP / EUR or so…. ;).
R400 will have two doors, I wanted four if possible.

Get it now :D!

/Peter

GC854

Ready to race!
X2. I see no point in waiting. If the R400 does come out next year, and if it is available in the ME, and if there are enough to go round..... would you then feel safer waiting another year to see if there were any bugs in the 400 before you took the plunge?

The one certainty at this point time is that the R seems to be an awesome car and as the Swede points out it has had a good shakedown in various forms. Just wish I could buy one