GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SE NJ wheel & tire install

okcookie

Ready to race!
I am looking for a reputable shop in South Eastern NJ to do an aftermarket wheel and tire install on my MKVII GTI. I will likely buy the wheels directly from VMR as I want powder coating done. Suggestions anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I mean... They're tires. You wouldn't trust pepboys with a tire job? It's not like they're touching your engine or anything sensitive. they do it all on high tech machines and shit, i feel like there's not too much room for error, not to mention the price. but of course, if you don't trust pepboys (period), that'd be understandable. I went to get my tires balanced in december and they were like "uh we can't do that, your suspension is failing so it wouldn't do anything." I was like uh.... My car has 43k miles... That's simply untrue.

okcookie

Ready to race!
I mean... They're tires. You wouldn't trust pepboys with a tire job? It's not like they're touching your engine or anything sensitive. they do it all on high tech machines and shit, i feel like there's not too much room for error, not to mention the price. but of course, if you don't trust pepboys (period), that'd be understandable. I went to get my tires balanced in december and they were like "uh we can't do that, your suspension is failing so it wouldn't do anything." I was like uh.... My car has 43k miles... That's simply untrue.

I mean, I'm looking to have my wheels swapped and I don't trust pepboys or any of those quickstop franchises not to damage my rims. Your story kinda speaks for itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk