GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SAI breather / plug

Roca

REVOed
Car(s)
CC
looking for an SAI plug, the intake I have (aem) doesnt fit well with the SAI so I'll just grab a breather filter and slap it on and block off the SAI connection on the intake using some sort of plug

which intake comes with those plug to fill the SAI hole when it's installed on cars with the SAI option?!?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I believe AWE just sells a breather filter that slaps onto the SAI hose that goes to the intake. I don't believe anyone has a legit block off plate yet.

Roca

REVOed
Car(s)
CC
ah ok then for now, no fix lol
I did see the breather filter for the SAI but haven't found any block off plate or plug, I just thought a certain intake used a block off for their application, guess not.

so all the cars that come without the SAI can't buy the injen or aem intake? or any other intake that has the SAI built into the pipe? that sucks

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
ah ok then for now, no fix lol
I did see the breather filter for the SAI but haven't found any block off plate or plug, I just thought a certain intake used a block off for their application, guess not.

so all the cars that come without the SAI can't buy the injen or aem intake? or any other intake that has the SAI built into the pipe? that sucks

The injen knockoff I got off ebay came with a rubber cap to block off SAI