GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rolling Antilag + Flex fuel tune?

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
Think it might have been an IG story or something I saw linked from IE's page.
So he was talking about it in I think his turbo and tune video. It was in o e of em that he briefly talked about IE doing rolling antilag

ShadyMF

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI IS38 6MT
I may have to call BS on that one then.

It was an IG story (I think from IE) showing Evan using it quick. I came across it when looking through IG and didn't remember the exact specific details.

It appeared to be working, i have no need for it but its neat.

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
It was an IG story (I think from IE) showing Evan using it quick. I came across it when looking through IG and didn't remember the exact specific details.

It appeared to be working, i have no need for it but its neat.
you are 100% correct. the video dropped today. it does indeed look like it works. I wish he'd had a boost gauge or turbine speed setup to quantify the difference, but it absolutely appears that it works. Good job IE

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Considering how finicky brake boosting is on our cars, I really wish Cobb would implement this. Along with true Flex.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
Cobb added idle tables back in like June: https://static.cobbtuning.com/support/releasenotes/Accesstuner_Pro_Volkswagen.html

I feel like the hype over rolling antilag is a little silly since it's really only needed for like .1% of folks. I guess everyone just wants to try it like pops n bangs.

Ecutek development has been really slow sadly. Had high hopes for them. They came to market way too late and then took forever to implement anything cool or anything to differentiate themselves from the crowd. I think they have an opportunity with Cobb tied up with EPA/CARB stuff. But I guess they are owned by the same over-arching company or whatever, I suppose they might not want to directly compete.