GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I am seriously so stoked with all the positive feedback and glad to hear you’re all happy with your extensions! 😃

One of the things that helps me out the most is getting product reviews on the website. Everyone who ordered should have received an email with a link to leave a review on their purchase. For anyone who hasn’t yet, it would mean a TON of you could take a minute to leave a review.

As always, I am extremely grateful 🙏🏻

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I am seriously so stoked with all the positive feedback and glad to hear you’re all happy with your extensions! 😃

One of the things that helps me out the most is getting product reviews on the website. Everyone who ordered should have received an email with a link to leave a review on their purchase. For anyone who hasn’t yet, it would mean a TON of you could take a minute to leave a review.

Done

gti forever

vw enthusiast
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE

Maybe I didn't see the link email? I posted a review but it doesn't say verified buyer. Let me know if you want me to do another one with the link, but maybe it just hasn't been sent out yet.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I thought I’d snap a few close up pics to show the high gloss finish in case anyone was worried about quality 😉

905BDC8E-A9D5-46F5-8ECC-4FDFBA4C204D.jpeg

5451B61D-2058-4919-8F3B-1A02B11999EC.jpeg

yungaxel3

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
I have a suggestion for when you start designing a front splitter. There are plenty of options for aerofabb-like designs, but none for a more subtle look (an extension between the two trim pieces instead of under). I've also been looking for one so I might be biased lol

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I have a suggestion for when you start designing a front splitter. There are plenty of options for aerofabb-like designs, but none for a more subtle look (an extension between the two trim pieces instead of under). I've also been looking for one so I might be biased lol
I second this. I’d buy!

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I can't say I fully understand exactly what you're looking for. Do you have a picture example from a different car maybe?