GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

red dead redemtion ps3

J-DUB

got splashback?
who has it? what do you think?

it was a little awkward after playing mw2 for soo long, but it is pretty cool to do missions and the dead eye is pretty cool too. DO NOT like getting killed and having to ride a horse ofr 10 min to get back to everyone

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
picked it up today and have been playing since i guess 730ish. sweet game, i wanna unlock the weapons though, not sure how to purchase the bigger, better guns.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
i killed a blackjack dealer today. he kept getting 20's against my 19's, 18's, etc...

so after about 6 or 7 hands this way, i stood up, pulled out the winchester and blew his head off and stepped the fuck out.

J-DUB

got splashback?
i killed a blackjack dealer today. he kept getting 20's against my 19's, 18's, etc...

so after about 6 or 7 hands this way, i stood up, pulled out the winchester and blew his head off and stepped the fuck out.

WIN!

its a blast of a game, little to long riding the dam horse around. Def need to upgrad weapons.

anybody have the invisible horse and rider yet? or just the invisible guns? a few things to work out but all in all fun!

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport

Showed that cheatin' bastard!

I'll have to check this out as everything I've seen and heard seems quite positive.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
play multiplayer?

ive only played maybe an hour of single player, the rest of the time ive played multiplayer. anyone know the best place to xp farm in free roam?

J-DUB

got splashback?
play multiplayer?

ive only played maybe an hour of single player, the rest of the time ive played multiplayer. anyone know the best place to xp farm in free roam?

just go and attack all the gang hideouts, you get almost 1k everytime you beat a gang. and I think the more peeps in your gang the more exp you get as well.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
just go and attack all the gang hideouts, you get almost 1k everytime you beat a gang. and I think the more peeps in your gang the more exp you get as well.

well some gang hideouts ive done i get around 1k xp, others i get around 14-1500 xp. if your in a posse you get less xp because the xp at the end is calculated based on the amount of kills you get(correct me if im wrong)

i just wanted to know if anyone knew of one that yielded higher xp. i usually farm fort mercer. i can clear it in 6-10 mins by myself and i average 1400 xp. i usually use a scoped rifle to pick off most of the ppl up on the upper level then run through with a semi auto shotty blasting ppl

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
is it free roam like gta games and missions?

Yes, it even feels like GTA almost. Controls are almost the same with a couple of differences, but you'll see what I mean if you play.

So far, I'm really liking it a lot. I agree about all the damn riding around, but if that's the worst part of the game, then I can live with it.

Has anyone done the "Flowers for a Lady" mission yet? That one turned out a little....er....different than expected.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
i think i beat the game today... the credits rolled but then it went right back to the scene where the game ends, so, idk.

it's still a sweet game, cannot wait to get online now.