GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommended 'SMART' repair for GTI in U.K.?

danjlambert

Passed Driver's Ed
I stupidly didn't take out the smart repair cover when I purchased the car 2 months ago from VW and I already have a couple of lovely dings thanks to some wonderful folk in car parks.

I have tried searching (probably using the wrong key words!) and nothing handy has come up and (obviously) VW advised me not to use any old repair shop (colour matching etc).

Can anyone recommend my options to get the scuffs up to scratch? Preferably a mobile option. I don't have a budget. I want quality over saving ££.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AshGTD

I stupidly didn't take out the smart repair cover when I purchased the car 2 months ago from VW and I already have a couple of lovely dings thanks to some wonderful folk in car parks.

I have tried searching (probably using the wrong key words!) and nothing handy has come up and (obviously) VW advised me not to use any old repair shop (colour matching etc).

Can anyone recommend my options to get the scuffs up to scratch? Preferably a mobile option. I don't have a budget. I want quality over saving ££.

Thank you!

Most larger Audi and VW centers have smart repair shops, I know the big Audi garage in Cardiff has this, they work interdependently from the body shops.

See if any larger dealerships near you have them, they don't advertise them so need to call.

danjlambert

Passed Driver's Ed
Most larger Audi and VW centers have smart repair shops, I know the big Audi garage in Cardiff has this, they work interdependently from the body shops.

See if any larger dealerships near you have them, they don't advertise them so need to call.

Awesome. Didn't know this. Thank you!