2 Faucet Refrigerator Keg Kit, DUAL BODY REG,

German "A" Style Coupler (Tap)

and a Mexican Lager partial mash kit

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
shopping spree continues.

gotta get ready for operation fix the yard. we just moved into our house at the end of last summer, so the yard looks like pew after not being taken care of while it was for sale.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
if i still had coils.... and if they were 1/10 the size of actual coils.... yes.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
EBC yellowstuff brake pads, AEM dryflow filter, VHT nightshade (only gonna use it for the mirror indicators).... might be buying a new clutch disc shortly cuz apparently oil leaked all over my clutch

Lucidity

Marx

M11x
* Intel Core i5 520UM (1.066 GHz) CPU
* 8GB DDR3
* 11.6" 1366x768 WLED LCD w/ Webcam
* 320GB SATAII 7,200RPM
* 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M
* Alienware M11x a/b/g/n 2x2 MIMO Wireless
* Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
big purchase today!
2 Faucet Refrigerator Keg Kit, DUAL BODY REG,

German "A" Style Coupler (Tap)

and a Mexican Lager partial mash kit

How much for the "A" coupler? Where did you order it from? I need to branch out and get a few different couplers. I have that same C02 tank (at least from the picture), If you are going to be running 2 1/2 barrells on that set up, you might want to up the tank size. I run just 1 tap, and it is enough, but 2 full kegs might not give you very much life. Are you building your own from an old fridge?

Chris@RT

Banned
shopping spree continues.

gotta get ready for operation fix the yard. we just moved into our house at the end of last summer, so the yard looks like pew after not being taken care of while it was for sale.

UGH in the same boat, house was vacant for 2 years and the backyard had a ground level deck that was removed. so there is almost no grass in the backyard and it is completley overgrown.. The only part that will really need to get mowed is a small section in the front, I figure if i see one of the guys on either side of me mowing their own lawn i'll just ask them if they can do my area for a few bucks :). Cashed in too much stuff for the Downpayment and going to owe like 5grand in taxes so lawn mower funds are dry..

But did buy:

For the cummins wrangler, gave GF an old radio of mine that is uch nicer but she didn't like so this was a make up gift for that.

And PCI-e to sata so I can add more drives to my server, can't remember what brand.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
How much for the "A" coupler? Where did you order it from? I need to branch out and get a few different couplers. I have that same C02 tank (at least from the picture), If you are going to be running 2 1/2 barrells on that set up, you might want to up the tank size. I run just 1 tap, and it is enough, but 2 full kegs might not give you very much life. Are you building your own from an old fridge?

I got the coupler from tapdraft.com. same as the fridge kit.

as for my setup, I am on the prowl for a used or cheap new chest freezer. I am going to convert it into a "keezer"

like this:

SFIrishFool

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' GTI
Ulysse Nardin's are SIIIIICK watches, my dad's got one that's built like a tank.

I like the second of the choices you presented though, just cause I like a simple face on my watch. Then again I'm a huge Movado fan so, biased.

just bought a vintage looking Jack Clark SF Giants jersey for this upcoming year, wanted to go retro since I own the orange, black, white and grey ones already...

Status
Not open for further replies.