GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Prospective, likely new owner with some questions

JediGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I was hoping to have it in May in time for this year's ZDayZ but as I'm not onboard with my downpayment where I want it yet and having read some of the Wait List posts...I'm not thinking that's an option lol...there are only 2 dealerships around here and the rest are over 200 miles away, and none have any built the way I want...it's either S base, or an occasional S with Lighting, and the rare SE..but no SE with lightning. I have not seen a single one with the PP equipped.

Thinking I'm gonna have to order and wait and I'll miss the mountains in the new car lol

JediGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Side note...those MINIs are not to be underestimated. I genuinely thought I was making fantastic time on the Dragon until this MINI came out of nowhere and rode my butt until I pulled over for him...found out later he was a local and does speed runs for breakfast lol. Still...will never see one the same way again.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
You won't miss out on anything if you opt for the Performance Package. The VAQ LSD literally creates zero understeer, takes corners like no other FWD car ever has before. Brakes are pretty much on par with the Z too. So basically your a tune and set of springs away from hanging with modded Zs on canyon roads with the PP... But you'll have extra seats, extra doors, cheaper insurance, better MPG and more utility :)

JediGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
You won't miss out on anything if you opt for the Performance Package. The VAQ LSD literally creates zero understeer, takes corners like no other FWD car ever has before. Brakes are pretty much on par with the Z too. So basically your a tune and set of springs away from hanging with modded Zs on canyon roads with the PP... But you'll have extra seats, extra doors, cheaper insurance, better MPG and more utility :)

Aaaaannddd that's exactly what I am looking for in a daily :)