GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Promising Numbers by HG motorsport MK7 GTI

gtiw7

Ready to race!
The leading credits at 30 seconds show a new turbo "bull-x abgasalage AB" used.

I thought this meant TurboBack Exhaust System, the word turbo there doesn't mean the car has an upgraded turbo :)

someone correct me if I'm wrong; last time I checked Bull-x was an exhaust company....exhaust components only no other products such as turbo :rolleyes:

FRVRNGN

Passed Driver's Ed
I thought this meant TurboBack Exhaust System, the word turbo there doesn't mean the car has an upgraded turbo :)

someone correct me if I'm wrong; last time I checked Bull-x was an exhaust company....exhaust components only no other products such as turbo :rolleyes:
Cool beans

webcrawlr

Ready to race!
300+ wheel hp!! if that's from the stock turbo then I'm impressed....only problem is we don't have a dealer anywhere near :eek:

Germans use crank power on the dyno not wheel. 300PS is roughly 296 engine horsepower. That's roughly a 20hp peak gain over the stg2 MK6 GTI.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
any one faced this as well?? I can't understand why many mk6 guys don't want to accept that there is actually a better car than their's?!

I got many hate from owners when they saw this vid saying (BS :cool: 300hp is mk6 ko4 power, never gonna happen on mk7 stock turbo)...I think why is it BS I've just shown you a daaaaamn vid from an official tuner! this is not me making this out :confused:

This is how hate and animosity starts between different generation of cars. No one gave you any hate and we ALL said the MK7 will make more power than the MK6. That should be a given, obviously any car maker is going to make their performance model better than the previous model.

All we said was we didn't think the difference was going to be huge and some said they prefer some styling from the MK6 over the MK7.

I think most of us want the MK7 to be able to produce more power because there are ton of MK6 owners who will be making the jump to the MK7 platform eventually, myself included. I just like to buy these cars a few years down the road in their development that way when I buy the car all he kinks will be worked out and there will be many tuning options already available.

I for one can't wait to see what some of the big tuning companies can do with these cars.

gregv

I bought one of these tuning boxes and I can't find the damn MAP sensor to hook it up. ANyone have any ideas? All I have is cut up and burnt hands and a sore back...

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Did you try contacting the shop you purchased from?