GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Product help - Grey Tyre Valve stems

technic1

Hi

I've got the 19" Pretoria wheels on my R, what I'm after is a set of "valve stem covers" and "valve caps" in a titanium or a grey colour to cover the horrible black plastic ones

I've done a fair bit of google, amazon & ebay searches and can find nowt - only silver or some weird colour. I don't want to have to remove the tyres to fit a new set of bolt in valves. Does anyone have any ideas where I might try next?

I know many will find this question a bit sad - but this is a finishing touch for the wheels - nothing more :rolleyes:

Best, Ian

iain1

you could purchase Richbrook Aluminium Bolt In Valves, they come in various including titanium , might not be dark enough, maybe search stateside sites if the richbrook don't suit

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
Hi

I've got the 19" Pretoria wheels on my R, what I'm after is a set of "valve stem covers" and "valve caps" in a titanium or a grey colour to cover the horrible black plastic ones

I've done a fair bit of google, amazon & ebay searches and can find nowt - only silver or some weird colour. I don't want to have to remove the tyres to fit a new set of bolt in valves. Does anyone have any ideas where I might try next?

I know many will find this question a bit sad - but this is a finishing touch for the wheels - nothing more :rolleyes:

Best, Ian

Congrats on your car, surprised more people don't go for pretoria's.

You could always go to a graphic shop or company for a wrap to put over but not much you can do for valve stems without taking apart and fitting new ones.

Hope your loving your car

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
Hi technic,

Looked back at your previous posts to see your car, looks well sweet.

Blue with pretoria's, yours is closet to what mine will be, can't wait.

technic1

Hi technic,

Looked back at your previous posts to see your car, looks well sweet.

Blue with pretoria's, yours is closet to what mine will be, can't wait.

You'll love it when you see your's in the flesh.....

Amazing how much attention these "R's" get:D

technic1

you could purchase Richbrook Aluminium Bolt In Valves, they come in various including titanium , might not be dark enough, maybe search stateside sites if the richbrook don't suit

Thanks for suggestion - but what I don't want to do is fit bolt in valves due to the need to remove tyre - just get the feel it will end up with something being compromised.....:eek: