GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PP and DCC as a post purchase kit...

Whackamac

Ready to race!
Simple question. What is the change of getting PP and DCC as an after purchase option? VW could take more of my money if so...

Discuss....

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
I guess anything is possible, are you going to get it done for the factory price or less?
Highly unlikely I guess.

dasgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
It can probably be done and someone will probably do it. You'll need the parts, wiring harnesses/diagrams, control modules, a vagcom, and of course money.

I'd think DCC would be easier compared to the pp diff as you'd most likely be messing with engine ecu's an such.

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
I’m also convinced it’s better trading the car. In general OEM extras are expensive to add afterwards. PP and DCC are not the easier ones to install.

/Peter

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
I’m also convinced it’s better trading the car. In general OEM extras are expensive to add afterwards. PP and DCC are not the easier ones to install.

/Peter

Shouldn't need convincing, as pricey as some options can be, nearly all of them cannot be retrofitted at the same or less cost than the factory choice.

Whackamac

Ready to race!
Understood. I would mainly want the LSD alone as I have seperate brake and suspension plans. The upgrades would surely be more expensive which is okay to tax those of us who were impatient and did not wait.

Gnasher

Ready to race!
If you are after a diff after purchase you could easily go for a proper mechanical limited slip diff which wold still be a vast improvement on the standard non PP car.