GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your sneakers and MK7 and MK7.5

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
U acknowledged they were right away. Can’t fault an honest man.

I've had tons of reps over the years of all different shoes. And I get excited and love telling people they're reps. It usually goes like this:

Someone: "Whoa man, nice shoes!"
Me: "Thanks! You like them? They're reps and only cost me $60!!!"

I think it might just be the fact that I'm an adult in my 30's vs. kids in high school who are worries about being "called out". Never got it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I've had tons of reps over the years of all different shoes. And I get excited and love telling people they're reps. It usually goes like this:

Someone: "Whoa man, nice shoes!"
Me: "Thanks! You like them? They're reps and only cost me $60!!!"

I think it might just be the fact that I'm an adult in my 30's vs. kids in high school who are worries about being "called out". Never got it.
Makes sense. No judgment or criticism from me.

I personally grew up extremely poor as fucking fuck. A lot of the sneakers I’ve owned were retro’s I couldn’t get when I was in school. To me (I know it’s stupid) but owning a legitimate pair is (for some reason) important to me. I know it sounds stupid and vane. But that’s my reasoning.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Makes sense. No judgment or criticism from me.

I personally grew up extremely poor as fucking fuck. A lot of the sneakers I’ve owned were retro’s I couldn’t get when I was in school. To me (I know it’s stupid) but owning a legitimate pair is (for some reason) important to me. I know it sounds stupid and vane. But that’s my reasoning.

No doubt. I've had plenty of legit ones as well. If the option is paying $60 for reps or $160 for legit ones, I'll pay the $160 for legit ones. But when the options are paying $500 for a $160 pair of legit ones, or a $60 pair of reps, gimme the reps fam.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
No doubt. I've had plenty of legit ones as well. If the option is paying $60 for reps or $160 for legit ones, I'll pay the $160 for legit ones. But when the options are paying $500 for a $160 pair of legit ones, or a $60 pair of reps, gimme the reps fam.
That resale stuff is for the birds dude. I take my L’s gracefully

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Damn that’s a solid price

I got them from Weekends in Boulder!

Not a bad price at all. I hardly see the white ones on sale.

I know reps are a controversial thing that aren't for everybody. But at the same time, mine were a third of that, and have held up for years with almost daily summer use.

The white ones were also on sale, but my brother already has the white CPs and I don't have good luck keeping white sneakers clean so I went for grey.

I don't have an issue with people wearing reps. My only issues are when it comes to resale and not knowing whether to trust if they're legit or not. The other reason I wouldn't wear reps is I don't want my head cracked open for wearing some rep Jordans or something. :LOL:

That is a great price. If you're willing to put in a little time scouring the web you can find deals.
I've only paid full price twice and it hurt a bit to hit complete order.

Yeah, I didn't think the CPs were worth $400+ so I had to wait for a while till I found my pair.

typertam

Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE 6MT
Need some J’s

9B84769F-8A06-4F04-A6AB-82EFE0F5F9E9.jpeg