GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Measles and vaccinations - read thread for pole.

Legal ramifications for unvaccinated causing harm/death to those vaccinated?

• Absolutely. It is irresponsible to put everyone at risk.

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No way in hell. Opens up a can of worms.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I am on the fence. My kid dies? Yes. Not my kid? No care.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • WTF?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
meh I got them in school when it was required. Have not had any vaccines since being an adult and making my own choices. Don't plan to either.

Very smart. Contracting and transmitting preventable diseases is a mark of progress.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Very smart. Contracting and transmitting preventable diseases is a mark of progress.

I don't seem to ever get sick. When I got flu shots I would get the flu every year. As soon as I stopped getting the shots, I stopped getting the flu. Must be coincidence.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Its is the same thing and its not an opinion. Not getting deadly diseases > getting deadly diseases.

Im more than happy to see your DNA not passed on to the next generation. However, your choice may negatively impact others in this particular case.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I don't seem to ever get sick. When I got flu shots I would get the flu every year. As soon as I stopped getting the shots, I stopped getting the flu. Must be coincidence.

You felt rundown or under the weather for a day?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Natural selection, mang.

I'm vaccinated.

Because of those who don't get vaccinated, you are not safe. Sucks, doesn't it?

Your right to freedom of religion ends at my right to keep my child disease free.

Precisely.

Anyone who takes advice from Jenny McCarthy needs to have their head examined. She's so overrated I couldn't even jerk off to her Playboy spread in the 90s.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Your right to freedom of religion ends at my right to keep my child disease free.
This x infinity

I am not about big government....but for fooks sake.....science and religion go hand in hand as.long as everything is looked at with an open mind.....the doctors who developed these vaccines were doing God's work assholes.....