POHL - Wings, boneless or bone in???

• Boneless

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Regular - bone in

Votes: 49 71.0%

• Total voters

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Depends, really. I like Bone-in wings if they're done right, but they're nasty otherwise. Also, theres nothing worse than getting a piece of gristle or bone or whatever in a piece of "boneless" wings.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
whatever, anatomy aside, its disgusting. ooh sweet, purple veins and knuckles and sinew covered in orange sauce and fried to trick you into forgetting you are eating the low end scraps of the meat world. maybe if you wear a tucked in polo shirt and khaki shorts with an abacrombie hat and sit around eating them, high fiving with all your frat boy friends while you watch ESPN theyll taste even better.

LOL More gold from McQueen, OT's king of observational humor. :lol:

Wings with bone taste better…

Truth.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Not a wing fan, chicken tenders are more my style on the rare occasions I eat chicken.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
whatever, anatomy aside, its disgusting. ooh sweet, purple veins and knuckles and sinew covered in orange sauce and fried to trick you into forgetting you are eating the low end scraps of the meat world. maybe if you wear a tucked in polo shirt and khaki shorts with an abacrombie hat and sit around eating them, high fiving with all your frat boy friends while you watch ESPN theyll taste even better.

Sounds like a McRib fan....

Who needs to be tricked? I know where my food comes from. Boneless on the other hand are made from the scraps of rib meat and other mechanically seperated chicken parts artificially formed into what looks like a wing. Things you wouldn't feed a dog

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion

Who needs to be tricked? I know where my food comes from. Boneless on the other hand are made from the scraps of rib meat and other mechanically seperated chicken parts artificially formed into what looks like a wing. Things you wouldn't feed a dog

:laugh:

McQueen77

Banned

yes and no. 'nuggets' yes, they are the spam of the poultry industry. but a good strip is basically just strips of breast, breaded, seasoned etc.. i got no beef with that scene.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
chicken wings from a chinese place by my house courtesy of some yelpers

sprytdi

Ready to race!
As for a strictly food orientated comment, I'll take it like grandma made it, with the bone and with out any extra processing, and I thank you very much

As far as the innuendo's go...

I like the bone in, where it belongs, deep in that little hot wing, none of it hangin out, all night long and into the morning

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
holy crap those might be the largest drumettes I've ever seen.

Frenching those might have been the biggest waste of time ever.

Really, a waste of time?
If you know how to use a knife it is easy peasy

How much prep work do you think it takes to make a boneless wing?
That is a waste of time. Why do you think they are usually a little more expensive?