GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Paid TV funny business...

vrBilstein86

Ready to race!
I sure hope this isn't a known thing, so I am hoping to get your thoughts on this...
In regard to paid cable TV. If you are not aware, it is sometimes beneficial to call another TV cable provider and see if they if they offer TV service at a lower rate than your current provider. For example, moving from COX to Comcast in order to save $20 a month.

Most times they will gift you 30-60 days free of HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and etc. just because you signed up. It attempt to get you to add additional items to your TV package. Now I do not know about you but I sincerely feel that these free ''trial'' deals are not the product you actually receive once you agree to add them.

Why do I say this? Well, my experience with these trials have always been great! Lot's of different movies and shows. To say it simply, there was a huge variety. BUT, as soon as I added (HBO, Showtime, whatever) it's as if they play the same damn movie over and over and over. You can only watch Fast and Furious 6 so many times. After the 11th time in one week, every week, for 6 months straight, it becomes rather boring. I feel we are not getting the same product offered in the free trial. Something funny going on...