GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ottawa-Toronto-Montréal

613B6

Ready to race!
Excellent. Just checked, a 5 gal pail should be good for quite a few track days at 100 octane (1/4 tank).

Looks like around $100 for the pail, sound about right? Limoges has E85 and Kemptville as E99.

It goes fast lol Yes about 100 bucs for a pail.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

VDUB_Ottawa

Thanks man. Let me know how (bad) the ride is :D

The ride is way better than expected. To be honest, I find that the adjustable damper modes make a bigger difference than the wheels. I have Michelin PSS on the wheels, they seem to have somewhat compliant sidewalls, maybe they help eat up some of the roughness

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
The ride is way better than expected. To be honest, I find that the adjustable damper modes make a bigger difference than the wheels. I have Michelin PSS on the wheels, they seem to have somewhat compliant sidewalls, maybe they help eat up some of the roughness

Thats good then! Personally I find the PSS's a little loud and harsh compared to by Alpin PA3's but that is to be expected, it is a 300 TW tire.

BTW. MAPerformance has a spring sale on now. The IE intercooler shipped to me in CDN$ is around $1050+CDN tax. Just an FYI!

I think I am going to go Unitronic though.

VDUB_Ottawa

Good to know. I think I'm done with power upgrades though. I mostly commute with my car and having tons of power I don't use is a little wasteful. On the other hand, having all the goodies is really cool ;). Are you considering uniconnnect? I really like the Cobb solution because of the accessport. If I ever sell my car, I can re-sell the AP. additionally, the stage 1 tune works really well...and, I don't need a DP 'till stage 3

NCR-R

Ready to race!
Wheels, JB4 and DP on. I already miss the comfort of 16's (winter). Can't even fathom how some of you run 19's and 20's. SO STIFF!

That looks like the parking lot where I work!

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Limestone R, stock wheels. Just picked it up 2 weeks ago.

Ok. Haven't seen your car in the lot then. You work at HC or Statcan?

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Stats. I usually get a spot closer to the Main building since I start so damn early :(

I start at 7 and work at Stats as well. I park in the back lot so I can park on the end and not have someone right beside me - shows how much that works. I had someone hit and run my car back in January for $2500 in damage (in that lot).

NCR-R

Ready to race!
I start at 7 and work at Stats as well. I park in the back lot so I can park on the end and not have someone right beside me - shows how much that works. I had someone hit and run my car back in January for $2500 in damage (in that lot).

Ouch!!! I park in the side spots so only have cars in front and behind me... usually the same cars everyday and lucky enough that they take care of their cars also.

mattbrunett

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone els here experiencing coolant smell? I'm about to bring mine in for the 3rd time, thermostat housing and water pump were replaced twice already fml