GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Whats up chris?

bored. i keep getting BSOD when i try to play watchdogs. it's my RAM acting up again. im honestly just listening to music and browsing the forums

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Morning OT :D

jaxper how did it go last night?

Things went well! Talked about her trip, while she showed me all the pictures. Ended up getting in bed around 8:30ish, and then some of the fun began.

have u done it yet? who initiated it?

my gf initiated first. :)

took a huge load off my back. ;)

We had a few times prior to her going to Africa. She made a comment about it once before anything happened and I told her that I wouldn't force her to do it, that we'd wait until she was ready. She initiated it some days later after that conversation.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
my exhaust is going on in a few hours aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gonna shit my pants in class from the excitement ahhhhhhh

ahhhhhh its happening its coming ahhhhh pooop and excitement

What exhaust??

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
^ Awesome dude. I had such an amazing and romantic time with my lady in Boston. It was incredible. :)

Nice! What'd you guys do while you were there?

Don't take any pictures with your potato, please.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

full milltek resonated turboback with black painted tips.

removing the resonators for more mmphh

Nice! I wonder what my exhaust tips would look like if I plasti-dip them black...I might like them blended in.

On a related note, found someone who wants to sell the Eurojet test pipe to me, now I can be louder :D

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion

Picture of poop?

Nice! What'd you guys do while you were there?
Went to a 3-day music festival in Boston called Boston Calling.

http://spring.bostoncalling.com/lineup

It was awesome! Plus we walked around Boston a lot...at least 10 miles worth...went to Little Italy...better Italian food and bakeries than in NYC. Also had some great seafood.

Overall...I never wanted to leave. It's so peaceful...everyone is so kind. No one seems rushed or ready to throw elbows to get through. It was so pleasant...and I wanted to stay.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Finally time for food.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Thousandth Post!

I was going to do something special for it, but I'm too tired. Waking up at 6 to go operate a hydraulic press 2000+ times in a 10 hour work day is super no fun. Sorry I've been dead lately, I don't get home till 6 and I'm trying to spend as much time with my family friends and gf as I can before I pass out. For those of you who recall the conversation, I did manage to talk my way out of becoming roommates with my gf, and I'm actually eating now that I'm back at my parents place.

Sorry I haven't updated any of my woodworking projects, but I haven't done much, barely have time to do anything. Hopefully I'll work on some of that this weekend.

Night

Grat's on 1k posts, but don't bother doing anything special for it. I tried a tongue-in-cheek 1000th post thread (it was around the time fo JAWN's 40kth and I guess the humor was lost in the inter-ether) and got flamed for it.

By the way, we'll be shipping you a shit ton of blanks for you to stamp or spin pretty soon. :D

Picture of poop?

Went to a 3-day music festival in Boston called Boston Calling.

http://spring.bostoncalling.com/lineup

It was awesome! Plus we walked around Boston a lot...at least 10 miles worth...went to Little Italy...better Italian food and bakeries than in NYC. Also had some great seafood.

Overall...I never wanted to leave. It's so peaceful...everyone is so kind. No one seems rushed or ready to throw elbows to get through. It was so pleasant...and I wanted to stay.

Boston is awesome. One of my favorite American cities. It's so pleasantly walk-able. You're right about the people, laid back atmosphere, and the food. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.