[OT] Any Gamers here??

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
just got call of duty 4 wooot

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I'm a bit behind the times game wise, I don't get to play very often. I realise Bioshock is yesterdays news in Xbox land, but I picked it up on the weekend for $26 by trading a couple of games at Game.

Pretty good so far.

P.s. my live ID is: kirium82

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car

I played the demo on PC and it looks pretty good. I'm totally hooked to the Crysis demo, so I can't wait for exams to finish so I can play it when it comes out!

Cheers

JungaGTi

Premier Wheel Man

WTF??? Nik u dogg how did u get it??? I preordered mine today at JB hifi ($89!!!)

I've been lookin for a replacement to CS for so long, and it seems like this is it!.......Bring on the 7th!!!!!

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
WTF??? Nik u dogg how did u get it??? I preordered mine today at JB hifi ($89!!!)

I've been lookin for a replacement to CS for so long, and it seems like this is it!.......Bring on the 7th!!!!!

hahahahaha its called Ebayyyyyyyy and i got it for $58 shipped :biggrin: should be here on Wednesday with express post :thumbup:

I'm a bit behind the times game wise, I don't get to play very often. I realise Bioshock is yesterdays news in Xbox land, but I picked it up on the weekend for $26 by trading a couple of games at Game.

Pretty good so far.

P.s. my live ID is: kirium82

added you :w00t:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
yeh i should have said i purchased COD4 hahaha well if i did purchased it last week i could have been playing it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid me

JungaGTi

Premier Wheel Man
hahahahaha its called Ebayyyyyyyy and i got it for $58 shipped :biggrin: should be here on Wednesday with express post :thumbup:

added you :w00t:

I'm gonna add u too.....:headbang:

Gamer ID = KamikaziDJ

I'll c u mofo's on the other side....

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
hahaha lets make a GTI clan hehehehe

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
i love playing GH2 at work ahahahah its mad

markzed

Wife loves the R36
I got back into Halflife 2 Episode One last night after getting stuck in a saved game with hardly any ammo in the dark.

It was the section where you call a lift in a pitch black building and it takes ages to arrive while all the time you are getting jumped by zombie all-sorts.

Eventually (after 6 attempts) I managed to stay alive to advance further into the game.

:headbang:

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
I had an auto save point in ep 2 at the small station on top of the hill where the striders first attack you... thought i'd be clever before i went in the basement put some fuel barrels down there to throw at anything that was waiting, nothing there so loaded em onto the lift tom come back up except one of them was crooked and as the lift went up it would get jammed on the wall and explode taking most of my health but the second barrel would explode half a second later as well finishing me off. Took me lots of goes to manage to get off that lift with about 5% health lol.