GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Random Thought #1:

My left eyelid has been quivering/twitching all day, and I can't figure out why. I think it was last week, or the week before, my right eye was doing it for like a whole week and would NOT stop for anything, no matter how much sleep I got.

Normally it happens when I don't monitor the amount of sleep I get, but yesterday, I slept from 7PM - 10PM, and then went to bed at 11:30PM (woke up at 6:30AM this morning), so I'm pretty sure I got enough sleep last night. It's really starting to get on my nerves....

you stressed out? I have an eye twitch that I can't stop when I get stressed out. Smoke a bowl

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I don't have a doge anymore, next one will definitely be a Corgi. Those things are just too awesome.

Why a Corgi, if you don't mind me asking?

you stressed out? I have an eye twitch that I can't stop when I get stressed out. Smoke a bowl

A bit, yeah. It started when I got back from my Cali vacation, so I'm sure I'm just stressed about the move and everything.
I don't smoke.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Random Thought #1:

My left eyelid has been quivering/twitching all day, and I can't figure out why. I think it was last week, or the week before, my right eye was doing it for like a whole week and would NOT stop for anything, no matter how much sleep I got.

Normally it happens when I don't monitor the amount of sleep I get, but yesterday, I slept from 7PM - 10PM, and then went to bed at 11:30PM (woke up at 6:30AM this morning), so I'm pretty sure I got enough sleep last night. It's really starting to get on my nerves....

stress.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Random Thought #2:

DOG GOALS!!!

Red and White Border Collie

For obvious reasons, the first dog I'd love to own is a border collie. I love the red and white coloring, but I want it to have working lines. There's something about a working border collie and watching those gears turn while they're herding that is just amazing to me. Not to mention the mobility they have, in that they can move swiftly while in the crouching position. Ever watch border collies do competition herding?? No? You should. It'll blow your mind.

Belgian Malinois

Another working breed. Been described as a German Shepherd on crack because they have all of the brains and brawn, but have the brain goes a million miles an hour. Need LOTS of exercise, and can be a real challenge for beginner dog owners. A part of me thinks this might be too much dog for me to ever own, but I like the smart, working breeds :iono:

Basenji

And on the opposite end of the spectrum....I'd love to have a Basenji. Known as the "barkless dog" because they don't bark, they yodel. They're from Africa and aren't that tough or part of any kind of working field, but they're cute and unique and not extremely popular. They groom themselves, for the most part, and are just cute companions to have around.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Random Thought #1:

vitamin electrolyte imbalance?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I had a chihuahua, say what you want but he was the coolest dog. Tons of personality and was chill as hell. Super loyal.

I have no problem with chihuahua's

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I had a chihuahua, say what you want but he was the coolest dog. Tons of personality and was chill as hell. Super loyal.

I don't mind chihuahua's at all.
I would never have one as a pet, but that's just because I like bigger dogs.

Thank you . Yes, Westie

He's adorable. I love Westies! So much personality. Terriers are such characters.

The family dog when I was younger was a Jack Russell Terrier and he was always causing havoc, but I love that dog.