GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
How am i going to explain this to HR.....

This is America, don't let them discriminate based on your sexual preference.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
What was it about your nb that didnt do it for you? Most people that hop into one adore it

Something that I am a bit ashamed to admit lol ....the throttle. I have HORRIBLE muscle memory. Like, I could own a car for 10 years and I'd still have to find the clutch engagement point all over again every time I got in the car. The Miata had such a sensitive throttle, I honestly had a hard time driving it. It's why I prefer DBW, even though I had an 05 S2k that I drove with no issues. Plus, I hate the feel of Japanese interiors. Kinda cheap.

SECRET IS OUT!!! Roxie can't drive Miatas....

dem thighs.

yeah, you need to get away from that and meet "real guys", possibly older ones too, as they are often more mature, but if they are dudes who just look at your stuff, you will get a lot of the "hey girl" stuff, for just " a good time". do you go out to meet people? where do you work?

I'm 24 and my last boyfriend was in his 30's lol
I rarely date a guy my age. Always dated older. It's just not something I want right now. I have other things I need to focus on.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm 24 and my last boyfriend was in his 30's lol
I rarely date a guy my age. Always dated older. It's just not something I want right now. I have other things I need to focus on.

oh wow. yeah, thats too far. didnt realize you were that young.

you should be looking for a mature guy who's maybe 26-30. Otherwise, most older dudes probably just looking at you as a toy, tbh. You are too young for the serious serious shizz.

focus on dat gap?

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Lord forgive me for i have sinned

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion