GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
It's not hard at all to achieve that lol Lots of powerlifters have very tiny waists and HUGE thighs. Just gotta diet right and lift all the weight.

And no, I'm not into girls lol Just over dealing with bullshit. Been single since July and have liked MAYBE one guy since...and he definitely did not feel the same way, so my focus has shifted to lifting and making this move to California work. Now most men just annoy me when they try and flirt or make comments or whatever the hell they do....it's just...no. NOT INTERESTED GO AWAY.

I have been through a lot with shitty guys, but I don't let that ruin my future/outlook. I just don't want guy BS in my life right now :)

dem thighs.

yeah, you need to get away from that and meet "real guys", possibly older ones too, as they are often more mature, but if they are dudes who just look at your stuff, you will get a lot of the "hey girl" stuff, for just " a good time". do you go out to meet people? where do you work?

Prius, hands down.

^^ nailed it. We call it the P-car for a reason.

My favs :

C6 Z51 2005 - just wish it was the ls3 with better shifter. woulda kept. total track beast, its essentially a C5 Z06.

1995 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo MT - shoulda kept, lol.

surprise - 2005 Saabaru Wagon - auto doe, great DD.

Evo IX MR - fun. never got to track

2001 911 Carrera 4 - gorgeous, but balls slow. Easy to drive around town. heavy.

I almost bought an Elise twice tho, before and after the 911. Should have done it.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Wow are people actually posting in OT? Well damn.

Oh there's a female..................................................................................................no wonder.

*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Wow are people actually posting in OT? Well damn.

Oh there's a female..................................................................................................no wonder.

*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*

#NailedIt

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion