GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
It's cool man. I really lost a good portion of life events in highschool/college because of the relationship so I'm hoping I can catch up a bit.

It's never too late. I was kind of a prude and had shit game for most of college. Right after I got a gf, dated two years and got engaged at 24. We broke up, it sucked but things have been awesome and a blast ever since.

Sorry you have to go through a tough time but it'll get better!

And yes, 19 year old girls are a pain in the ass. College grads almost only for me now, hence the 33 year old slam piece now :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StayStetti

Banned
I'm honestly going to be pretty happy if things keep going like they are. I can finally start working on my car again without being judged. My mkv would have been so nice by now if she didn't total it

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
It's never too late. I was kind of a prude and had shit game for most of college. Right after I got a gf, dated two years and got engaged at 24. We broke up, it sucked but things have been awesome and a blast ever since.

Sorry you have to go through a tough time but it'll get better!

And yes, 19 year old girls are a pain in the ass. College grads almost only for me now, hence the 33 year old slam piece now :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balls Griffington knows.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I'm honestly going to be pretty happy if things keep going like they are. I can finally start working on my car again without being judged. My mkv would have been so nice by now if she didn't total it

On purpose?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Dunno mang.

Been thinking a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.