GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oryx pearl blotchy and inconsistant????

LAGTI

I was detailing my 16 Oryx white for the first time since I picked it up yesterday and I noticed something. In indirect light the pearl seems to look blotchy or inconsistent on the hood and roof. Could possibly be the whole car haven't gotten a decent angle on the sides. I tried to take a picture but it doesn't really show up. In direct light it looks fine. But in indirect light it looks very inconsistent like tons of lighter or more sparkly areas and darker areas. Anyone else with Oryx noticed this? Is it just a trait of the paint? Stomach in throat right now. Not even a week old....

EF_Heynen

Passed Driver's Ed
I was detailing my 16 Oryx white for the first time since I picked it up yesterday and I noticed something. In indirect light the pearl seems to look blotchy or inconsistent on the hood and roof. Could possibly be the whole car haven't gotten a decent angle on the sides. I tried to take a picture but it doesn't really show up. In direct light it looks fine. But in indirect light it looks very inconsistent like tons of lighter or more sparkly areas and darker areas. Anyone else with Oryx noticed this? Is it just a trait of the paint? Stomach in throat right now. Not even a week old....
Are you sure it wasn't just the cloudy sky reflecting off the paint? Perhaps you still had some of your detailing goop on the paint?