GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OHIO Chat Thread

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
anyone want to meet up before the cars and coffee at summit may 11 or ecs on the 19th?

If ECS has another huge sale thing going on with 30 dollar wheels then I'm in. Last cars and coffee they did an inventory cleanout of all their incomplete wheel sets and were selling top brand wheels for next to nothing. Would be cool for a display piece or an end table or something

iliveoncaffiene

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 718 GT4
Summer tires are ON.
Doing a track day in May at Mid-Ohio + one in July at Nelson Ledges...

Then hopefully into a 992 at the end of the year :)

Wolf799

Passed Driver's Ed
Summer tires are ON.
Doing a track day in May at Mid-Ohio + one in July at Nelson Ledges...

Then hopefully into a 992 at the end of the year :)

Who are you doing them with... I did both last year with PCA and was looking to do again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vwGTILife

Go Kart Newbie
Im Northwestrn Ohio, about an hour north of Columbus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Saw a lowered white GTI on black wheels with a really loud exhaust cruising on rt 8 through Northfield yesterday by the getgo, YOHB? I was in my girls Fusion otherwise I would have waved haha

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
If ECS has another huge sale thing going on with 30 dollar wheels then I'm in. Last cars and coffee they did an inventory cleanout of all their incomplete wheel sets and were selling top brand wheels for next to nothing. Would be cool for a display piece or an end table or something
30 dollar a wheel is ecs cost on the Alzors wheels lol

bucknutVW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15GTISE-MT/08CivicSI
Columbus. Just went MK7 GTI -> MK7.5 R
What do you think about going from the 7 to 7.5. Is it the same. I have a 2015GTI SE with lots of miles. Im pretty sure the new GTI interior for 2021, I wont like. I have thought about just getting another GTI maybe the autobahn edition