Ready to race!

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedShft

Passed Driver's Ed
New GTI owner here and loving the car so far. Will take some better photos soon, but so far these are a couple what I've captured so far with my cell.

APR Stage 1 and 25% tint all the way around. Looking at options for lowering springs next. That wheel gap has to go.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
The dolphin grey ones are Avant Garde 510s 19x8. The gloss black ones on the car now are HRE FF01s 19x8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What lowering kit you have and spacers? When you had the gloss black setup?

flygteye

Ready to race!
Well I just looked at all 39 pages in one sitting and thought I should contribute too...
On ASA GT8 Wheels

Mallory wheels from my friend who bought a 2016. I really like the way they look.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Well I just looked at all 39 pages in one sitting and thought I should contribute too...
On ASA GT8 Wheels

Mallory wheels from my friend who bought a 2016. I really like the way they look.

Another reason why I chose the White GTI over all others. These things looks sexy as hell regardless. When cleaned up they look amazing.

I owned a white vehicle prior and I washed it whenever it looked dirty maybe once a month. Since I purchased my white GTI it has gotten washed weekly as well as applying Chemical Guys Instawax after every wash.

Pure White for the win

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs