GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official APEX VW VS-5RS Forged 17" & 18" Wheel Thread

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
The 17" VS-5RS Group Buy has officially ended! Thank you to everyone who pledged to a set of these new wheels!

Keep an eye out for email updates regarding allocations, payment/shipping info, and expected ETAs. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to message us here on the forums or via our support email:
support@apexraceparts.com

Can't wait to start seeing pictures flow through once everyone gets their new sets mounted up!

-Geirsen

BeeryTravler

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI SE
1661452377399.png

Wooooo

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Hey, I need to cancel my order. Anthracite is a hard no. What happened to the brushed finish?

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Moving forward, we plan to focus on 18" forged VW wheels with an all-new, yet-to-be-released design. Fitment-wise, we will likely offer an 18x9" ET42 and a 18x9.5" (ET TBD) wheel to cater to the MQB Audi crowd as an aggressive track fitment for the RS3/TTRS, and for whatever mad man that wants to try and run it on their VW. :ROFLMAO:
Damn, was really hoping you'd do the VS-5RS in an 18x9. Such a good design, just can't run a 17.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Get my wheels name outta your...

Lol, well, I'm probably going to try and get my money back honestly, this is the same bullshit they pulled with those SM10's. Like, seriously, wtf. I don't want anthracite, dark wheels on silver cars are fully not my aesthetic. JFC I've been trying to get a decent spec set of wheels that aren't total shit for like, 3.5 years. You guys finally have great specs with the correct colors and somehow I get fucked into anthracite.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Not a fan of most of their colors, but that's what powdercoating is for. Their group buy discount isn't worth getting a shitty color IMO.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Lol, well, I'm probably going to try and get my money back honestly, this is the same bullshit they pulled with those SM10's. Like, seriously, wtf. I don't want anthracite, dark wheels on silver cars are fully not my aesthetic. JFC I've been trying to get a decent spec set of wheels that aren't total shit for like, 3.5 years. You guys finally have great specs with the correct colors and somehow I get fucked into anthracite.
Not to be a dick, but get in earlier? I knew I wanted brushed, but if I still had my Reflex Silver car, I'd 100% be getting bronze. None of the other colors would work on RS, at least to my eyes. But hell, I'd out bronze on a gold Camry...