GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
The bigger cities do. Typically as a day of service.

Oh you "People-above-the-Mason-Dixon-Line"

Unfortunately, I will be flying that day. So as company policy I can either take double pay or a PTO day at a regular rate. I havent done the math yet, but an extra day off would be great.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Modding has begun on the MK7's

Looks nice. I like.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looks nice. I like.

Those are 19s btw.......totally didnt look like it at first. The longer wheelbase threw gave that illusion of smaller wheels.

Bender1

Banned
Love it - I assume size of a Tuscon?

Knowing Honda I am guessing it is pretty close to production trim as is. I would swap the wheels and have it .5 inch lower if possible.

Assuming back seat is big enough for a rear facing baby seat then that in EX-L trim could be the wife's next vehicle.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I like. Front end up to the b-pillars is good....rear is interesting. How's rear headroom.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Should be pretty roomy for a fit based SUV.

Its a little "concepty" but the design language is currently what we're getting closer too.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Love it - I assume size of a Tuscon?

Knowing Honda I am guessing it is pretty close to production trim as is. I would swap the wheels and have it .5 inch lower if possible.

Assuming back seat is big enough for a rear facing baby seat then that in EX-L trim could be the wife's next vehicle.

I definitely think its a homerun. Sadly, the first I ever heard about it was when they released it. I think its a Japan venture .

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
It would be too bad if it didn't come here. Could even move the CRV up market a bit more (just a touch, its already positioned damn well in the market).

And selling like hot cakes.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Noob who comes to the forum for information.

Checks top posters.
PMs Gunkata......Wtf Audi A3?
PMs Grambles.....Wtf MKV?

haha.. the "elders", maybe?

I can FEEL the long weekend approaching.

lucky SOB. Ever since I've been in the insurance industry, claims or now brokerage, we NEVER get any of the "soft" holidays off, sux...

I didn't know the northern states really celebrated MLKs bday.

depends. Schools, financial institutions, etc, usually do.

Modding has begun on the MK7's

wheels look nice, but the new bodystyle in that pic is kinda.. weird, imho. Like, some designer was like, "take the mk6 and lets purposely make it a little more.. boxy... everywhere".

morning ballz. K04 + Godspeed IC + 19 degrees = :D

Status
Not open for further replies.