Black Forest Engine Mounts

Intake-
CTS Throttle Pipe
CTS Intake Pipe
APR Intercooler
IE Air Intake
Brand New Stock Diverter Valve

Cooling-
Snow Performance Stage 1 Water Methanol Kit with two nozzles post intercooler and pre throttle body and using windshield reservoir.
Tyrol Sport Radiator
Forge Motorsports Coolant Hoses
19 Fin External Oil Cooler
DSG Aluminum Filter Cooler

Exhaust-
Billyboat Downpipe and Midpipe
Custom Cat Back Exhaust
Downpipe wrapped in exhaust wrap.

Chassis Bracing-
Ultra Racing Rear Subframe Brace
Ultra Racing Strut Tower Brace
KMD Front Subframe Brace
Unibrace XB
Unibrace UB

Suspension-
BC Racing Coilovers with Front Camber Plates
Godspeed Rear Camber Arms
White Line Rear Sway Bar
Tyrolsport Front and Rear Subframe Locking Collar Kits
Torque Solutions Dogbone Arms

Interior-
P3 Guage

Exterior-
Uhaul Trailer hitch and ball with 4 pin wiring

Wheels and Tires-
Enkei RPF1s with Firestone Indy 500 Tires with good amount of tread left
Stock wheels with Michelin XICE Tires.

Brakes-
NQBBK 4 Pot Front Porsche Calipers
Tyrol Sport Master Cylinder Brace
Stock Rotors
EBC Yellow Stuff Pads
Stainless Steel Lines

Software-
UM Stage Two
UM Haldex Tune
UM DSG Tune

Attachments

• White Audi.jpg
    White Audi.jpg
    942.2 KB · Views: 139
  • White Audi 2.jpg
    White Audi 2.jpg
    759.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
No pictures?!?

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
diTTo^^

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Would love pics, but also why a built engine for a stock turbo? Sounds like a solid build but, like using a nuclear power plant to power a flashlight.

Last edited:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Would love pics, but also why a built engine for a stock turbo? Sounds like a solid build but, like using a nuclear power plant to power a flashlight.

And the WMI system for stock turbo? What's the plan

Also, trailer hitch? :unsure: ;)

AudiWagons

I was going to with a larger turbo kit and fueling but this engine doesn't have great fueling upgrades unlike the FSI or the MK7 Gen 3 TSI which has all the upgrades you want. I have it on the stock turbo to stay in my Time Attack class for now. I checked on the Nostrum stuff but that tuning required was not something I wanted to pay for and I found out it will take weeks and weeks to tune the car. I am not sure if I will keep this car long term and may eventually sell it.

AudiWagons

W/M was there to go for larger power numbers on a larger turbo but now it is overkill for the stock turbo. I have the W/M set very low right now and will need to reduce the sprayer sizes if I stay on a stock turbo and want to use W/M.

Trailer hitch was cheap and allowed me to mount my bikes on it. Also can pull small trailers so I thought it added more functionality. Now I have a truck so I don't tow much with this car anymore.

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
Wow, I love this build. I don't think I've ever seen a car in 8 years and thought "man I could see myself swapping my GTI for that."

Would love to see more angles of the car and engine bay/interior pics if possible. Looks like an incredibly solid build.

I would have definitely suggested something like the shuenk k03+ or thefrankenturbo f23t over another stock turbo; but regardless I am definitely a huge fun of this build.

Super dope to see the trailer hitch for any tiny hauling or bike-racks.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Looks great. I’ve always liked proportions on these A3‘s. Reminds me more of older Avants in shape and scale. Thanks for sharing !

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Looks great. I’ve always liked proportions on these A3‘s. Reminds me more of older Avants in shape and scale. Thanks for sharing !

Agreed. When I decided to get back into the Mk6 life I really considered an A3 Quattro but there is a more limited aftermarket it seems for them, plus a lot had high mileage when I was looking. I stumbled on the Stg3 Golf R I now have so couldn't pass it up.

Still love to see the A3s getting some love. (y)

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Nice ride man, always been a fan of the wagons. For the life of me I cannot wrap my head around a built motor and stock turbo!
Either way, should get a lot of life out of her.