GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the forum

waltzyy

Ready to race!
Hey guys new member here just wanted to say hello. I recently picked up a 2017 GTI Sport Trim in Night Blue after trading my CSG MK6. So far I have been enjoying the car and all the little tech goodies. PS here are two pics of yesterdays pick up

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Welcome! :)

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Hey guys new member here just wanted to say hello. I recently picked up a 2017 GTI Sport Trim in Night Blue after trading my CSG MK6. So far I have been enjoying the car and all the little tech goodies. PS here are two pics of yesterdays pick up

Mind if I ask what kind of deal Norm Reeves gave you? I recently picked up the last 2016 SE they had in stock. Wish I'd gone for the 2017 but they weren't willing to give me much of a discount.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
Welcome! Nice ride - I'm new as well. On my 4th VW ('02 1.8T Jetta Tiptronic, '05 GLI 6-spd, '13 GTI DSG, '17 GTI S manual) and new to this forum.

Everyone's been super cool and very helpful. Proud to be a part of the community.

Cheers, everyone!