GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New R owner in CT

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I just purchase a White 2016 Golf R on Friday. I had an 06 MKV GTI with EJ 400 GT3076R turbo a few years ago. I had an Escape, Wrangler, and an Impreza between the GTI and the R. I had to go back to The VW. Nothing can replace the way it drives and feels, expect maybe a Porsche, but not for the price..

So glad to be back.

NJMK7R

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome back! I had a 1985 and a 2014 so you can always come home again I suppose. Driving it today and I was just amazed at the brake pedal feel on the car. Like the most comfortable mattress but firm and then when you need it they can wham you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NJMK7R

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome back! I had a 1985 and a 2004
so you can always come home again I suppose. Driving it today and I was just amazed at the brake pedal feel on the car. Like the most comfortable mattress but firm and then when you need it they can wham you.

alcal228

Passed Driver's Ed
What dealer did you buy from? I had been watching the inventory at all the CT dealers for a little while until I was able to get one in December.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I got it at Lia VW in Enfield. I already ordered a boost gauge and intake for it. Hopefully both will be here today. Not sure if I want to tune it yet. When I had my MKV GTI I went over board with mods. The turbo was to big and ruined the Daily Drivability of it.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5

My MKV

MK7 R

My user name on golfmkv is axman.

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
very nice im from ct as well just picked up a black mk7 gti about 3 weeks ago
wish it had been an r though ha! lucky you

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
GTI is nice. I was on the fence for a bit. But awd is what really got me. I need it. And not because of the snow. Haha