GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Pilot Sport A/S 3+ If Still on Stock Buy Them!!!

01LSi

Passed Driver's Ed
I know it's different car / different variables but, on my FWD Acura TLX 2.4L I was not super impressed like everyone says in general. That makes me hesitant to buy them again. Maybe the same tires for this car is a totally different experience?

My previous reference point was an Integra with DWS (NOT 06), which I was also not especially impressed by.

Oddly enough, a set of tires I did love were Discount Tire's Yokohama YK580. Can't remember if it was on the integra or a prior vehicle though.

Oscar LaVista

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE 6MT
Michelin has a new Pilot Sport 4 A/S out, so the PS3A/S is on clearance. Just ordered two at Tire Rack. 235/45/17 for $118 ea.

I'm replacing just my fronts. I never rotated them, so in 14k mi, the fronts are down to 4/32 and definitely don't have the wet traction I enjoyed. The rears are only worn to 8/32. (New is 10/32). If I continue to not rotate, I can just plan to replace fronts twice as often as rears...

MSchott

Go Kart Newbie
Interesting. Mine have been rotated every 10,000 miles and at 40,000 miles have 4/10’s left.
By the way I looked up my size, 235/40-18 and the price was no bargain. Over $190.00 each.

Last edited: