GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New MKV Owner :)

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Nicely done OEM+ Rabbit! Just about perfect the way it is. I dig the Audi shift knob, too, I might have to look into that.

A set of OEM HID / projectors would finish it off nicely.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Sexy visions! I love those wheels. Love the shift knob as well. Did the previous owner do all the modding? Looks like he saved you some time if he did!

ottwabbit

Ready to race!
Sexy visions! I love those wheels. Love the shift knob as well. Did the previous owner do all the modding? Looks like he saved you some time if he did!

Yup... The previous owner did all the mods... He saved me some time and a lot of money :) Had I bought the car new, I would have done exactly what he did, and that's why I couldn't pass up on this car.

The only thing that I am considering is:
- removing eyelids (embarrasingly enough, they are starting to "grow" on me, so I better remove them before I start liking them... LOL)
- tint the windows
- smoked tails
- smoked side markers
- and a great suggestion by slipstream --- an OEM HID kit ...

Thanks guys for the feedback, and props to the previous owner for doing all the mods for me ;) (he was a mechanic at a VW dealership, so he did most of the stuff himself)

I also got a customised licence plate mounted on it :) --- "VDUBBING" will post a pic of it later...

P.S. By the way, I am loving this car so much, I am just looking for excuses to go somewhere to get to drive it... LOL...

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
You shouldn't add HID's unless you have projector headlights... Without those, you'll be blinding everyone around you... IMO, if you're going to shell out the cash for it, go for GTI headlights or something else. There's some websites with HID's pre-installed in the headlight housing for you..