GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New member awaiting car

southwales1977

Ready to race!
Hello all.

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself, been reading the forum for a while and I ordered my GTI a couple of weeks ago.

I was told it should be ready either January or February but after reading some threads it may well be longer.

I understand the VW tracking system isn't fully live at the moment which would explain why my order shows as being processed at stage one.

The day can't come soon enough, I flick through the brochure and spec list daily.

tom1

Ready to race!
Hello all.

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself, been reading the forum for a while and I ordered my GTI a couple of weeks ago.

I was told it should be ready either January or February but after reading some threads it may well be longer.

I understand the VW tracking system isn't fully live at the moment which would explain why my order shows as being processed at stage one.

The day can't come soon enough, I flick through the brochure and spec list daily.

It wasn't a sinclair Volkswagen branch you ordered from by any chance? I really do miss them from the time I was living back in South Wales.

Zundefolge

Ready to race!
Welcome:)I know what you mean, i think i've read the brochure front to back more than once. Good to hear there are good dealers out there, ordered mine from Robinsons Lowestoft. Used to be Simpsons, always had a great reputation

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Hello and welcome.

greyboy

My GTD was ordered a couple of weeks ago and I've been told to expect it mid to end of Jan. Like you, I've been reading other posts and I'm beginning to think it may take longer!

Gerry

Ready to race!
Welcome aboard Southwales :), it'll be a bit of a wait but look at the motor you should be driving by Springtime.