GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed RSE10's and Michelin PS4S's.....!!!!

JohnnyGTI75

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I recently went with Neuspeed RSE10's (18x8.5 satin bronze) and Michelin PS4S's (235/40/18) and I cannot express how much of an improvement upgraded wheels and tires make on our cars. I'm currently APR Stage 2 and can finally get traction in 2nd gear. Once again, thanks for all of the help and information contained in this site. Have a great week everyone...!!!

Attachments

• 20210613_113237.jpg
    20210613_113237.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 323
  • 20210613_113249.jpg
    20210613_113249.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 333
  • 20210613_122633.jpg
    20210613_122633.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 360

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Looks great.

yeah - I went with the same setup on my Alltrack and it actually made the car feel WORSE than stock wheels/tires because the stock suspension is so bad on Alltracks the stock tires helped isolate you from the suspension movements. Now with communicative wheels/tires, I feel exactly how bad the stock AT suspension is lol. Man I need to install these B6’s collecting dust (and possibly rust) in my basement

JohnnyGTI75

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Looks great.

yeah - I went with the same setup on my Alltrack and it actually made the car feel WORSE than stock wheels/tires because the stock suspension is so bad on Alltracks the stock tires helped isolate you from the suspension movements. Now with communicative wheels/tires, I feel exactly how bad the stock AT suspension is lol. Man I need to install these B6’s collecting dust (and possibly rust) in my basement
Thank you and I'm currently looking into a rear sway bar and/or possibly sport springs all the way around for the same reason...lol

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Thank you and I'm currently looking into a rear sway bar and/or possibly sport springs all the way around for the same reason...lol

RSB really should be all you need on stock GTI suspension. Maybe some GTI B6’s if you don’t want to go any lower.

I have Golf R springs and Golf R B6’s ready for install because I can’t stomach going from a lifted suspension to a lowered suspension. Yeah need that middle ground lol.

JohnnyGTI75

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
RSB really should be all you need on stock GTI suspension. Maybe some GTI B6’s if you don’t want to go any lower.

I have Golf R springs and Golf R B6’s ready for install because I can’t stomach going from a lifted suspension to a lowered suspension. Yeah need that middle ground lol.
Good to know and yes, looking for the 'middle ground' on height as well...haha Thanks for the advice....much appreciated.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Looks great.

Oh man those b6’s will definitely make a great positive difference!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
RESE 12 > RSE 10 - but they look great.

RSE12's look way to generic. Wheels that look like that are a dime a dozen.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Not in person they don't.
Yeah I get that the 12 is a common mesh wheel but I too prefer it over the split 5spoke style of the 10…

But the 11s are hands down my favorite, even as common as nuespeed are on vws I was gonna get them till the countergrams came out as I wanted the contrast of the step lips.