GOLFMKV

Neuspeed RSe10 lightweight wheels for sale in NJ

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
$1100 local

Hello,
The size is 18”x9” with a 45et offset. They weigh less than 20lbs. These were installed last July and removed over the winter. Last January I had them professionally powder coated at Intuitive Powder Coating, cost was $400. The color is gloss black.
After the powder coating, I had them ceramic coated at the Automat in Rockaway. My guess is the wheels have less than 3000 miles since the powder coating.
Neuspeed has these for $1360 shipped. https://www.neuspeedflowform.com/pro...nt=17232777607
I’ve seen them as low as $1250 shipped from various vendors. I’m asking $1300 shipped. They are in perfect condition and look FANTASTIC in gloss black. Reach out before winter, I’m using them if I can’t sell them by October
Tires are not available, I’m using them on my new Neuspeeds.
Also, MOPS and Neuspeed confirm TT-RS Ceramic brakes do fit. Here they are shown with my 355mm Stoptechs.

Last edited:

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Embrace the beautiful glossiness.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I would love to buy these but honestly why would someone pay the same price for these used when you can buy them the same price brand new. Used is used regardless of condition.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
I would love to buy these but honestly why would someone pay the same price for these used when you can buy them the same price brand new. Used is used regardless of condition.
He must not really want to sell them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
That's what I'm thinking. Shipping must be why hes got it jacked up so high. Better off selling wheels local so you dont have to do this

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
"I've seen them as low as $1250 new. So I'll ask for $1300."

Wut?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
I’m selling the sweet glossiness. I think neuspeed’s satin sucks D. But you’re arguments are powerful and I respect them. Cheers. Rick

So with that in mind, what is a fair price for unique glossiness and ceramic coating?

Last edited:

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
let’s GOOOOO

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I’m selling the sweet glossiness. I think neuspeed’s satin sucks D. But you’re arguments are powerful and I respect them. Cheers. Rick

So with that in mind, what is a fair price for unique glossiness and ceramic coating?

Those extras are only worth it if that's what someone wants and is willing to pay. I think closer to $1000 is more practical for used.