GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Open House

ogrisker

Ready to race!
"Our annual NEUSPEED Open House event will be held on Sunday, April 28, 2019. The event will take place from 10am to 3pm at our headquarters — 3300 Corte Malpaso, Camarillo, CA 93012.

We are having a sale on all Neuspeed hard parts, Neuspeed Flow Form wheels, Michelin tires, and iSweep brake pads, chassis, body kits, Koni, and Bilstein suspension components! The items are pick-up on day of event only! No shipping, no rain checks. Give our office a call for more details and to pre-order - (805) 388-7171.

Our longtime host, @Last_Sunday will lead a group of drivers from a predetermined location to the Open House. You can optionally come straight to the Open House, but the drive is well worth it!"

Anybody going to this??? I may check it out

thrillho

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE DSG
I wanna check that out but its pretty far from san jose then i realized i might be in fresno that day. Does neuspeed offer discounts often or mainly just that day?

DiscusInferno

Go Kart Newbie
every now and then you'll see a sale from a Neuspeed retailer.

this specific open house includes a sale for that day only

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pacific German1

Ready to race!
See you guys on Sunday!

This is typically Neuspeed's biggest sale of the year, which is awesome because it supports the local community!

There are sometimes other sales from Neuspeed vendors through the year but never this much of a discount (even Black Friday doesn't touch this kind of stuff)

thrillho

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE DSG
See you guys on Sunday!

This is typically Neuspeed's biggest sale of the year, which is awesome because it supports the local community!

There are sometimes other sales from Neuspeed vendors through the year but never this much of a discount (even Black Friday doesn't touch this kind of stuff)

awesome, thanks for the info!

Rockstar08

Ready to race!
It was a pretty cool event guys lots of GTI’s there and some Audi’s. There was another cool guy there that had a 2019 white Rabbit Edition that was lowered and also had the 15mm/20mm spacers with the stock Pretoria wheels and an old Neuspeed module from his old 1.8 car. He was cool enough to let my wife and I drive it to feel the difference and it ran so smooth and the power was only 4-6psi since it was the old version compared to the 5 or 7psi of the new one. So it was to good of a sale not to buy the Neuspeed module brand new for $299. However I hear since I have the DSG one of the connections you have told get from the bottom of the car so I may need to have a shop install it for me.

DiscusInferno

Go Kart Newbie
on the way over on the 101, I also got hit by a car (bitch in a black civic) who just decided to change lanes without looking.

miles later, a guy in a black Camry decided to change lanes aggressively and almost takes out a red mk1 rabbit gti and another car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk