GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need your help to retrofit front camera, need a lot of help

Florian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
golf7 full very full
Hello friends, I ask you, because your knowledge will be useful to me, I realized a lot of retrofit on my car, but today I am in difficulty in the face of a retrofit I need someone competent , my golf is a golf 7 of 2014 it is equipped as a facelift, virtual cockpit, pro discover 3, PLA 3.0 ...... I changed my windshield, to add the front camera (lane assist) j ' so I bought a cameré of FL, I calibrated it did not work, yet camera well recognized by the car and the gateway, I was told that my ACC "MRR1PLUS" was too old for my front camera , so I bought a ACC "MRREVO14F" and I am told that my license ACC LOW is not good, I need the license ACC high I would like to know if this element is true? And most of all I would like to know some people tell me that I need to replace my ABS pump which will not be compatible, here is the reference of my current pump "5q0907379g" sw "5q0907379CK" and I was told that I needed a newer version that ends with 517 instead of 379, I really need these answers to be able to move forward, if someone wants to follow me from start to finish, I will answer all his requests.

cordially

o_a_ravi

Go Kart Newbie
Hello friends, I ask you, because your knowledge will be useful to me, I realized a lot of retrofit on my car, but today I am in difficulty in the face of a retrofit I need someone competent , my golf is a golf 7 of 2014 it is equipped as a facelift, virtual cockpit, pro discover 3, PLA 3.0 ...... I changed my windshield, to add the front camera (lane assist) j ' so I bought a cameré of FL, I calibrated it did not work, yet camera well recognized by the car and the gateway, I was told that my ACC "MRR1PLUS" was too old for my front camera , so I bought a ACC "MRREVO14F" and I am told that my license ACC LOW is not good, I need the license ACC high I would like to know if this element is true? And most of all I would like to know some people tell me that I need to replace my ABS pump which will not be compatible, here is the reference of my current pump "5q0907379g" sw "5q0907379CK" and I was told that I needed a newer version that ends with 517 instead of 379, I really need these answers to be able to move forward, if someone wants to follow me from start to finish, I will answer all his requests.

cordially
Florian, you will have to do a lot of research and should have acces to ETKA parts catalog and understand the VAG PR codes., once you have this details, you should figure this out your self. Eg. There is almost a dozen ABS pump and controller boards for your model vehicle., each controller will list the supported PR codes, which you can back track and find if the part will support the functionality or not.

As for ACC, connectivity to front assist camera is only required for High ACC, low and medium ACC will work with just the sensor.

Activating Licence will need odis with dealer/server account., to purchase and activate, i have seen people online do that or a friendly/capable dealer might.

As for ABS pump, it is true that the abs module, acc radar, engine should be all be compatible for the particular PR code to all work together.

Was in a same boat as you to retrofit ACC, everything installed and coded, but could not make it to work. Eventually i found that i need a compatible ABS pump/module to enable. Was too expensive proposition for me, so gave it up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

o_a_ravi

Go Kart Newbie
Links for your reference for the available VAG PR Codes (Functions) : http://vag-codes.info/vag-option-codes

For ACC Retrofit, this may be your good starting point if you have not already read it - http://mqb.pl/en/adaptive-cruise-control-retrofit-acc-on-mqb/

Also take a look at XaGico retrofit tutorial, he covers pretty much all MK7 Retrofits including ACC / Front Assist Camera. The documentation will be in spanish., but lots of pictures/illustration you can make it out.

All the best and happy retrofitting., it never works on the first go., but eventually it will work or you will get better at it :)

Florian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
golf7 full very full
Links for your reference for the available VAG PR Codes (Functions) : http://vag-codes.info/vag-option-codes

For ACC Retrofit, this may be your good starting point if you have not already read it - http://mqb.pl/en/adaptive-cruise-control-retrofit-acc-on-mqb/

Also take a look at XaGico retrofit tutorial, he covers pretty much all MK7 Retrofits including ACC / Front Assist Camera. The documentation will be in spanish., but lots of pictures/illustration you can make it out.

All the best and happy retrofitting., it never works on the first go., but eventually it will work or you will get better at it :)

Hello my friend, thank you for answering me, firstly I wanted to tell you that before coming here, I did a lot of research, I knew there were two types of ACC, the low that I is currently using, and the high that I must have, I odis online so it will not be a problem for the licenses, during a problem persist, I have already tried to speak with MQB.PL but it quickly me replied on FB and he does not know anymore, for XaGico everyone knows these tutorials, but it's been a while since he did not have any more memory and he added the front camera but he put an old version , I'm the new version, I would have liked to talk to him too but no way to have his email address, however, I would like to talk about a subject with you, I did not understand the codes that you gave me, I would really like you to explain me for the ABS pump, how to choose it? Is this simple to do?