GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need VAG-COM VCDS Coding?

omgwtfxbbq1

Hey guys, I got a RossTech VAG-COM Cable to do some coding on my Mk7 TDI. There were some basic creature comforts and small tweaks I wanted done. I've done a few Mk6's as well. The software between the platforms is very similar. Offering my services to anybody in the area who may want anything done. I'm usually between Tysons, Springfield, and Fairfax most weekdays.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions. If there is something that you want done and don't see here, let me know and I'll look into it. :cool:

Available Features:

Comfort:
Auto Rain Closing
Disable Door Open Chime
Enable Fob w/ Car Running
Passenger Mirror Dip
Retain Heated Seat Setting
Windows and Sunroof Open/Close with Key

Instruments:
Disable Seatbelt Warning
Gauge Sweep
Digital Oil Temperature
Refuel Quantity

Lighting:
Change Brightness of Reverse Lights
Disable Orange LED on Xenons
DRL Off w/ Handbrake
DRL Stays on w/ Turn Signal
High Beam + Fogs Flash Together
Retrofit LED Plate Light Coding
Retrofit Rear Fog Coding
Fogs as Leaving/Coming Home

Mechanical:
ESC Off Always
Hill Hold Assist Adjustment
XDS Strength Adjustment

dc22

Ready to race!
Hey would love to take advantage of your generosity! In reston so Tysons is close. We could even hit cars and coffee one AM or the kohls fairfax meet up,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dc22

Ready to race!
The mirror dip can be done on all models. However, it doesn't always return to the proper place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilbones

The mirror dip can be done on all models. However, it doesn't always return to the proper place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks. I love this feature and was pretty bummed when it wasn't included with the S trim. Does the feature show up in the in settings menu for the mirrors once enabled?

omgwtfxbbq1

oops! haven't checked this in a while. been swamped with the other car projects. i can probably meet up some time this weekend or during the evenings if you are free.

the mirror dip isn't perfect. as dc22 said, it doesn't return to the normal setting. and doesn't even work at all on some cars.

aabid

Hey OMG. Thanks for helping out. I will be moving to Ashburn in a month from Canada and need your help with a few updates.

1. Change my speedometer needle to read MPH. I have read about this setting in some other post where the needle is reading in MPH on the existing cluster but obviously the cluster at the bottom in my case is printed as KMPH
2. Keep the DRL on even if you are indicating.

Thanks.

Ducatij2012

Ready to race!
Are you still helping with coding??! I have a few things I would like done