GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need Topics: what grinds your gears?

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
So I'm doing another paper for an English class, basically polishing the elements of the argument style of our choice, and I need a topic.

The guidelines state that I don't have to nessecarly agree with the claim that I will choose,
I just have to prove that I can argue effectively within the given style.

I need some suggestions of topics that really boil people's blood, but I don't want the generic issues.
Abortion and Gay Rights are hella played in argument papers, and I want to tackle something new.
Also Stem Cells count as hella played topics.

I was thinking something around taxes and tax cuts, maybe education.
Throw me something that really gets to people.

Any ideas?

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
how about not enough gloryholes in suburban settings...

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
how about the double standard when it comes to teachers sleeping with students. if you research youll see how much more time men get than women teachers (not saying i dont agree with the double standard, but it could fit your criteria) or maybe why does real world ALWAYS have to have one gay person on each season? is one in every seven people gay? sorry im drinking again.

AdvanSuper

Banned
Teachers who make you write stupid fucking papers.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
I have a good one, in OT football the first team to score is the winner. But a lot of analyst have been questioning the rule and saying that they should let the quarter finish but some other analysts are saying no that the rule is fine the way it is. I'd like to see the whole quarter play out too and I hate it when a team wins by a field goal!

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
What about gun laws and the 2nd ammendmant? Theres a big push on allowing people to carry sidearms... for example... it was illegal to OWN a pistol in chicago until a few weeks ago... Do some research on that. You will win!

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
death penalty..lethal injection vs old school stoning/morals/ethics and your views

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
some of these are actually quite interesting, thanks.

and clutch fool, keep drinking, it'll help you think clearer. I'm not sure if there's any stats on male teachers with students....yeah.

J-DUB

got splashback?
I second the lindsay lohan one. that sums it up.:thumbsup:

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
People who camp in the left lane on the Interstate; should they be shot on the spot, or permitted to die a natural death and rot in hell?

You will lose your fucking mind here in MIA...Worst Divers EVAR!