GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need a volunteer to run Flat Rate Secret Santa this year.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I didn't want to do anything without hearing clearance from @2slowvw in case there was something else happening in the background, but didn't hear a response from my post. We're about 2 weeks behind what Dutch normally did, would have to go quick. Could collect names for a week, give people a week to shop, then another week for shipping and things should still arrive by Christmas.

Still willing to do it with @2slowvw's blessing, and if the forums still active in a year, do it better again next year.
If course you can. Should probably draw names soon though with how long shipping takes sometimes and sign me up!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bumping this back up….. someone step up and doooooooo eeeeet!!!

My man, thanks for stepping up. Sign me up!

I’m itching to get in on this!

Give me someone to send presents!

View attachment 231678

thanks for stepping up, will most likely participate for a 3rd year in a row

If course you can. Should probably draw names soon though with how long shipping takes sometimes and sign me up!

Thread is up!

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-2021-secret-santa-thread.390373/

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What's the limit like on this? This season I'm gonna be a little tight, but if it's not a silly-high limit I might be interested in participating.

There is no dollar limit, it's more to have fun than anything. The original idea was whatever you can fit in a small flat rate box, but plenty of people use bigger boxes if they want.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
There is no dollar limit, it's more to have fun than anything. The original idea was whatever you can fit in a small flat rate box, but plenty of people use bigger boxes if they want.
Thanks! Could we add an interests/wants portion to the submission? Just to give some direction/idea of what users would like/be in to.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Thanks! Could we add an interests/wants portion to the submission? Just to give some direction/idea of what users would like/be in to.
That's the fun in it!! Once you get your name, you stalk the crap out of them and Dig deep. The stalking is half the fun!!!

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Gotcha! I'm a little new to this whole social aspect of things, so I don't wanna let anyone down with a lame gift.
Lol, it's all good. Last year was my first year also. No gift is lame from fellow knuckleheads!!!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

The randomness is half the fun of it. I'd say if anything, try to keep it high level. Like "I'm alergic to peanuts and don't drink alcohol." Things that could cause a problem. Like we wouldn't want someone who may have struggled with a drinking problem in the past to get a bottle of scotch for example. Stuff like that.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What about Canada? :cry:

1638382935874.png

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Fair, totally fair, didn't click the link. I deserve it.

Shut up - my brain isn't working, I'm stressing over UPS and my turbo.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
folks also need to specific whether 7 or 7.5 when they send info in.....