GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My perspective on banning, moderators, and vaporware

Status
Not open for further replies.

John@EurojetRacing

Passed Driver's Ed
The mere suggestion that disciplinary action, or even getting banned because we haven't had the time to do you all a favor and get some dynos done is the reason I don't come on here. Its absolutely ridiculous. Its not a moral issue, its not a issues of rules on this forum, all it falls to is we told you guys we would try to do something that we have not yet had time to do. We do alot more than cruise the forums so the schedule is a bit tight.

Anyone who thinks we are immoral or bound to some internet code that says we have to have that data posted ASAP (data which would have been refuted anyways, regardless of the testing scenarios) is nuts, and more than welcome not to ever buy from us.

Ive done my best to conduct myself as best as I SAW FIT, IE: fire with fire. I'm a firm believer that You EARN respect, and while with everyone new, at first i will give the benefit of the doubt and be as courteous and helpful and phony as I can, if they show me little or no respect after that then they can expect a turn in kind. End of story.

So say what you will, it will fall on deaf ears im not spending any more time on the subject or the thread, or the forum in general for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.