GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My modded GTI....day by day.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Op are you in the LA area? I was at my local dealer inquiring about the mk7 and I was talking to one of the guys that was cleaning the cars on the show room floor. He was saying how he saw a csg mk7 with your exact mods come in for service and how much he loved you car with the carbon fiber bits and how I should do the same when I get an mk7 haha. Wondering if it was you that he was talking about.

ModfydGTI

Ready to race!
Op are you in the LA area? I was at my local dealer inquiring about the mk7 and I was talking to one of the guys that was cleaning the cars on the show room floor. He was saying how he saw a csg mk7 with your exact mods come in for service and how much he loved you car with the carbon fiber bits and how I should do the same when I get an mk7 haha. Wondering if it was you that he was talking about.
Ontario and Montclair dealers I've been to.

ModfydGTI

Ready to race!
New Eds LED Projector Headlamps

LeGti

Ready to race!
Looking good!

Would you mind posting the DG spring part numbers?

Tia,
Ben.

ModfydGTI

Ready to race!

Almost done.. I might change the carbon to red carbon fiber hybrid. Thoughts anybody?

Zen1

Passed Driver's Ed
Your car looks great Modfyd! Would you mind when you get a chance posting a profile pic of the car so we can see the ride height/wheel gap with the DG springs?

dc22

Ready to race!
So there seems to be some confusion regarding the amount of drop provided by the DG springs. Can anyone provide a definitive number on the amount of drop in inches or MM??

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
So there seems to be some confusion regarding the amount of drop provided by the DG springs. Can anyone provide a definitive number on the amount of drop in inches or MM??

the wheel gap will be 1 finger with VWR springs. I had DG springs on my MK6 and it isn't as low as the VWR (i have VWR on my mk7). As I had both, price, ride, comfort, handling improvements on both are little to no different.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
I hate how the replica lines do not match up with the grill lines.
(not a diss on you - love my reps too)

I just wish they lined up!

ModfydGTI

Ready to race!
I have a new mod to the GTI: a alpine bass knob. And as it may seem that this little tool is not so much a mod, it really helped with control of my bass. I strategically placed it on the factory button location so it is out of the way and functions nicely.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ModfydGTI

Ready to race!
For those whom need the GTI audio schematic:

ModfydGTI

Ready to race!
New ECS boost gauge and vent gauge pod installed. Waiting for the boost tap :(