GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MPI Woes

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
But, that would be the MPI sensor / lpfp pressure.

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
As someone who is unusually averse to/afraid of doing MPI to a car I semi-daily, I'm subscribed to this thread, and eagerly await the outcome.

Also...supporting my Texas neighbors. 😉 🍺

Hope you get it sorted out, B.

Razgriz337

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7R
Did you happen to flash an older file without the low rail pressure sensor enabled?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Totally confused here as I am about to do MPI on my car and shop tells me my mpi harness pins into OEM ECU harness? What the hell am I missing here? Check your pinout locations and go from there.

blackgold

Ready to race!
I'm confused too... I've gone over the pin out numerous times. I've talked with others smarter than me. if you're about to, you should be good. If you're worried about it, I'm an expert on it now, come up to central texas lol.
Brian
Totally confused here as I am about to do MPI on my car and shop tells me my mpi harness pins into OEM ECU harness? What the hell am I missing here? Check your pinout locations and go from

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I'm confused too... I've gone over the pin out numerous times. I've talked with others smarter than me. if you're about to, you should be good. If you're worried about it, I'm an expert on it now, come up to central texas lol.
Brian
I might do that, totally down to share knowledge.